Presented by The Clark Center
“Cabaret”, you ask. “What is it?”
Cabaret is an intimate form of theatrical entertainment featuring music, song, and storytelling that usually takes place in a restaurant or nightclub with seating generally less than 100.
Picture you and a friend enjoying delicious appetizers and beverages as a singer, accompanied by a jazz pianist, performs as though they were having a direct conversation with you. Some songs are vibrant and festive, others, poignant and heartwarming.
Cabaret song selections have traditionally been from the Great American songbook. (Think Cole Porter, George & Ira Gershwin, Harold Arlen etc.)
However, with so much wonderful new music available, we have opened our minds to exploring contemporary songs as well. We invite you to come and enjoy the renewed intrigue of the Cabaret World.
Ticket price includes light appetizers and dessert. Doors open at 4pm.
Beverages will be available for purchase.
There will be at least four performers, a pianist and bass player.
* Judy Philbin – Vocalist & host of a weekly radio show on KCBX
* Brett Mitchell – Pianist & Vocalist
* Julia Mitchell – Vocalist
* Diane Steinberg Lewis – Vocalist & Pianist
* Karren Greever – Vocalist
* Bill Wingfield – Bass Player
* Grant Everett – Emcee / Vocalist / Artistic Director / Voice teacher
Held on the intimate setting of the Main Stage!