May 2 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Presented by The Clark Center in Association with Cabaret 805
Interested in Singing professionally?
Cabaret 805 offers a 2-day workshop that will help you “up your game”.
Learn insider tips from professionals on:
* Song Selection
* Introductory Show Patter
* Importance of, and help with, finding your proper Key
* Proper way of singing with a microphone
* Being comfortable performing in front of an audience.
Class is limited to 10 active participants; each will receive approximately half an hour of intensive coaching and practice over the two days.
Up to 20 people can audit the class, and experience what the active participants learn.
Active Participants will need to bring:
* 3 copies of sheet music (for pianist, instructor, and themselves) for a ballad and up tune
* Hard 3-ring binder with plastic sheet covers.
Workshops will be held Sat. – Sun, May 2-3, 2020 @ Noon – 3:00pm
Full Workshop: $125 per person*
(includes ticket for Sunday performance)
Maximum of 10 students per session
* Some Scholarships Available – Call Business Office for details: 805-489-4196
Audit Workshop: $60 per person
(includes $5 off Sunday performance)
Up to 20 students can audit a class, and experience what the active participants learn.
Workshops held at the Clark Center