Women’s Health and Wellness Expo 2019
- This event has passed.
Presented by Arroyo Grande Village Improvement Association
Arroyo Grande’s Women’s Wellness Expo 2019 provides an opportunity to learn from world renown and local optimal whole health leaders who share proactive strategies focused on prevention, inspiration and healing.
The TEDTALK Style Expo will be fast paced and will also feature local wellness related vendors, and light fare.
Some of the speakers include:
* Christine Horner, MD, Bestselling author of “Waking the Warrior Goddess” and women’s health advocate
* David Marquis, DC, Neuro-Metabolic Specialist
* Amber Runnerstrum, DC, Neuro Emotional Technique
* Sandra Dunn, PHD, Nutritionist
* Gaea Powell, BCT, Director of “A Breast Expose’” The Breast Kept Secret documentary
* Jenny Dull-Frost, LAc and Naomi Brebes, Lac
These experts will share inspiring and scientifically proven strategies related to optimal heart, breast, hormonal, emotional, brain and nutritional health as well as natural healing options such as Cannabis.
Celebrate your power!
Doors open at 2pm; speakers begin at 2:30.
General Admission: $25 Adults, $20 Students & Seniors
Find out more »