August 25, 2021
Dear Friends of the Clark Center,
After careful consideration for the health of our patrons, volunteers and staff, the Board of Directors has revised our policy to the following .
In accordance with the current CDC and California Public Health guidelines, the Clark Center will have the following policies regarding masks for performances and events:
- All patrons regardless of vaccination status will be required to wear a mask while attending events. Masks may be removed while actively eating or drinking.
- Church attendees will only be restricted by the current mandates that govern religious activities. Signs will be placed at the door indicating the event is a religious service.
- All volunteers will be required to wear masks when working in the Clark Center.
- All backstage personnel will be required to wear a mask except when performing.
- All staff must wear masks when interacting with non-Clark Center Staff in an indoor setting
- Any staff not vaccinated will always wear a mask in the facility.
When purchasing tickets, patrons will be informed of these policies. Policies are subject to change.
We thank you for your continued support! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at the Business Office.
Ashlea Boyer, President of the Board
Connie O’Henley, Executive Director