Play a Role in Our Future!
Scholarships & Grants
Since 2004, the Clark Center Foundation has awarded over $165,000 in performing arts scholarships and grants to students and teachers in the Lucia Mar Unified School District. Many of our past recipients have gone on to careers in the arts and achieved significant success as performers and technicians.
Expanding our resources for our scholarship and grant programs means that more individuals get the recognition they deserve and assistance they need to follow their dreams. We think that’s a great investment!
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Student must be a high school senior residing in the Lucia Mar Unified School District area.
- Must be planning to continue education in the field of performing arts.
- Must have a minimum of 2.0 grade point average and meet all graduation requirements.
- Must attach a Student Data Printout with photo, transcript of student progress, and a video clip, as follows: CD, DVD, smart phone, or flash drive. If smart phone is used to record video, please use landscape (horizontal) orientation.
- A live audition is required for final selection.
Applications for 2022 are due on May 6th. Please click the link below to access the application and be sure to follow directions about how to submit the application plus additional information.
Performing Arts Grants
The Clark Center Grant Program awards funding each year to provide support to teachers or young students in the performing arts who reside in the Lucia Mar Unified School District area. Funds may be used for up to 50% of costs for purchase of instruments and lessons, support of drama, music, and dance projects, or attendance at special clinics or summer programs in California.
Click here for application
Congratulations to our 2020 Clark Center Scholarship recipients:
Carol & Bill Rust Scholarship and Sandy Lubin Memorial Scholarship
Carol & Bill Rust Scholarship
Ron & Bernie Kautz Memorial Scholarship and Carol & Bill Rust Scholarship
Melick & Arlene Mendel Performing Arts Scholarship